Welcome to our Cohort 10 Schools
Congratulations to the fourteen West Australian schools who commence their school improvement journey with the Fogarty EDvance School Improvement Program this week.
School leadership teams from primary, secondary, regional, metropolitan, public and Catholic schools began their 3-year journey; a journey that for previous EDvance schools, has significantly improved the academic outcomes for many of their students.
The Fogarty EDvance program focuses on building the capacity of school leadership teams to make informed, evidence-based decisions, strategically plan and ultimately, improve the academic outcomes of students in challenging communities.
Congratulations to the following schools who make up Cohort 10 of the Fogarty EDvance School Improvement Program:
- Ashdale Primary School
- Bruce Rock District High School
- East Hamersley Primary School
- Katanning Senior High School
- Kellerberrin District High School
- Kewdale Primary School
- Meekatharra District High School
- Mundaring Primary School
- Singleton Primary School
- St Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School
- St Thomas More Catholic Primary School
- Yalgoo Primary School
- York District High School
- Yulga Jinna Remote Community School
The Fogarty EDvance three-year School Improvement Program offers an integrated leadership, management and support program, tailored to the needs of each school. We believe supporting school leaders is one of the most effective ways to improve educational outcomes for students.