Cohort 9 begin their school improvement journey
Fifteen West Australian schools have commenced their school improvement journey with the Fogarty EDvance School Improvement Program. School leadership teams from primary, secondary, regional, metropolitan, public and Catholic schools have now begun their 3-year journey; a journey that for previous EDvance schools has significantly improved the academic outcomes for many West Australian students.
Established by the Fogarty Foundation, the program focuses on building the capacity of school leadership teams to make informed, evidence-based decisions, strategically plan and ultimately, improve the academic outcomes of students in challenging communities.
Congratulations to the following schools who make up Cohort 9 of the Fogarty EDvance School Improvement Program:
- Beverley District High School
- Balcatta Senior High School
- Byford Secondary College
- Collie Senior High School
- Currumbine Primary School
- East Hamilton Hill Primary School
- High Wycombe Primary School
- Jigalong School
- KalgoorlieBoulder Community High School
- Narrogin Senior High School
- Norseman District High School
- Rivergums Primary School
- St. Joseph’s Primary School
- Wagin District High School
- Westminster Primary School
The Fogarty EDvance program has engaged with 126 schools, working with more than 400 school leaders who are impacting more than 58,000 students.