Cohort 8 begin their school improvement journey
Fifteen West Australian schools have started their school improvement journey with the Fogarty EDvance School Improvement Program. School leadership teams from primary, secondary, regional, metro, public and Catholic schools have now begun their 3-year journey; a journey that for previous EDvance schools has significantly improved the academic outcomes for many West Australian students.
Established by the Fogarty Foundation, the program focuses on building the capacity of school leadership teams to make informed, evidence-based decisions, strategically plan and ultimately, improve the academic outcomes of students in challenging communities.
Cohort 8 consists of 9 regional schools, the largest number of regional schools in one cohort to date.
Congratulations to the following schools who make up Cohort 8 of the Fogarty EDvance School Improvement Program:
- Albany Primary
- Beldon Primary School
- Bridgetown High School
- Champion Bay Senior High School
- Geraldton Senior High School
- Karratha Senior High School
- Meadow Springs Primary School
- North Albany Senior High School
- Our Lady of Mercy Primary School
- St Brigid’s School Collie
- St John’s School Rangeway
- St Mary’s School Kalgoorlie
- South Padbury Primary School
- Warnbro Community High School ESC
- Yanchep Secondary College
The Fogarty EDvance program has engaged with 111 schools, working with more than 350 school leaders who are impacting more than 50,000 students.
To find out more visit fogartyedvance.au.